Penny stocks are usually known as ‘the gutter of the stock market’ and are definitely in a world of their own. Even with the bad reputation, Tim Sykes discovered that they can still be pretty lucrative. During this interview, he reveals his passion for playing penny stocks, and how others can benefit from being manipulated and some common scams.
In fact Tim has called out a lot of celebrities on promoting sketchy penny stocks. Sit back, and enjoy the episode.
What’s Covered in This Interview:
- Why it’s beneficial to penny stocks instead of more valuable stocks.
- What the definition of a penny stock actually is.
- How traders can spot scams and the reasons why these can move the price.
- Tim calls out celebrities who like to promote penny stocks, including Justin Bieber and Shaquille O’neal.
- And a whole lot more.
Links and Resources:
- The Psychology of Trading: Tools and Techniques for Minding the Markets by Brett Steenbarger – Tim recommends this book for developing traders, available on Amazon.
- An American Hedge Fund is Tim’s book, available on Amazon.
- Visit timothysykes.com and profit.ly to learn more about Tim.
- @timothysykes -Follow Tim on Twitter